Meeting point: Car park for the Hell Fire Caves. Chorley Road, West Wycombe, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP14 3AP. This is the large car park with the trees in it.
Joint Weekend Walkers Walk
A hilly walk through beautiful countryside, often wooded. We will stop at the Dashwood Arms pub in Piddington half way round. There are several steep hills during the walk.
• Please bring packed lunch.
• Pub stop at the end
• Dogs welcome, on leads please
• Postcode: HP14 3AP
Walk submitted for this day – awaiting final details.
Week away in a chalet in France. Chalet has 5 twin rooms and 2 double rooms and a triple Option to drive to the chalet or alternatively take the train to Grenoble and hire a car Will be several walks put on through the week
• Location: Huez, France staying in a Chalet
• Places: 17
• Cost: £100 each. £50 now and £50 by end of October
A weekend away in the usual style, Saturday to Monday. We’ll have a short walk on Saturday and cook a meal at the hostel, then a choice of long and medium walks on Sunday followed by a meal out, then a short walk on Monday before the return home.
• Location: YHA Youlgreave – The Peak District
• Places: Aiming for a group of 15-20.
• Cost: Around £70 per head plus transport and meal out. Accommodation cost will be confirmed once I have numbers.