Week away in a chalet in France. Chalet has 5 twin rooms and 2 double rooms and a triple Option to drive to the chalet or alternatively take the train to Grenoble and hire a car Will be several walks put on through the week
• Location: Huez, France staying in a Chalet
• Places: 17
• Cost: £100 each. £50 now and £50 by end of October
A weekend away in the usual style, Saturday to Monday. We’ll have a short walk on Saturday and cook a meal at the hostel, then a choice of long and medium walks on Sunday followed by a meal out, then a short walk on Monday before the return home.
• Location: YHA Youlgreave – The Peak District
• Places: Aiming for a group of 15-20.
• Cost: Around £70 per head plus transport and meal out. Accommodation cost will be confirmed once I have numbers.